Cheese is one of your baby’s favorite foods. But which type is good for the baby, and how to eat it properly, most mothers still do not understand. GREEN Department Store Please share some information through the content of the following article.
firstWhen should children eat cheese?
– When your baby turns 4 months old, you can give him a fruity cheese that is similar to yogurt, in the form of cream.
– At about 7 months of age or older, mothers should practice giving their children soft, pale scalloped cheese.
– When your baby turns 1 year old, practice giving him cheese in pieces, with a higher salinity.
Currently, there are many types of cheese and many places where it is not stored according to the manufacturer’s instructions. There should be cases where the expiration date is still there but the inside is moldy, so mothers should choose reputable and branded stores to buy cheese for their babies.
4Teach your baby to eat cheese the right way
– Put cooked cheese with the baby’s flour or porridge. When the porridge is cooked, turn off the stove to let the porridge cool, then add the cheese to mix with the porridge. This is the best way to maximize the nutritional value of cheese.
– Feed your baby raw cheese or blend with fruit in weaning meals.
– Mash cheese with warm water, make a mixture and feed it to your baby.
See more: Difference between cottage cheese and yogurt
These are 3 types of cheese that are quite popular and chosen by many mothers for their children. However, the market also has many types such as laughing cow cheese or Russian string cheese, but these are only suitable for adults, not good for the baby’s body.