In addition to weight and height issues, digestive issues are a concern for parents when choosing milk for their children. Using inappropriate formula can lead to digestive disorders and constipation. Let’s discover which milk is beneficial for your baby’s digestive system with Bach Hoa Xanh!
Japanese Morinaga Milk
Morinaga milk is a nutritious milk product, enriched with essential nutrients, that is highly beneficial for the physical and brain development of babies.
– Additionally, the milk contains Lactoferrin, a substance found in breast milk that helps babies stay healthy and improves their digestive issues.
– Lactulose and Rifinose sugars found in the milk aid in increasing intestinal bacteria, which helps children prevent constipation.
Nan Nestle Milk Powder
– Nan supplements nutrients including Bifidus, which helps balance the immune system. This is also a type of Probiotic that optimally supports the baby’s digestion and intestinal tract.
– The application of naturally fermented lactic acid formula promotes effective protein and calcium absorption, supports immunity, and helps strengthen the baby’s bones.
– The fat in Nan’s milk has a formula similar to breast milk, which helps strengthen immunity, increase resistance, and prevent constipation in children.
French Physiolac Milk
– The protein content in the milk helps babies effectively absorb nutrients, promoting healthy growth and development.
Lactose and Maltodextrin ingredients create a natural aroma and sweetness in the milk, enhancing the baby’s feeding experience.
– Additionally, the milk adds nutrients FOS and GOS, which are types of soluble fiber that promote the development of good bacteria in the gut, effective nutrient absorption, and help prevent constipation in children.
Optimum gold milk
– The Opti-digest formula supports the baby’s immature digestive system, facilitating quick digestion of food.
The whey protein source is rich in lactalbumin, which is an easily hydrolyzed protein that softens stools and helps babies pass stools more easily.
In addition, the milk is supplemented with vitamins A, C, and D3 to strengthen the baby’s immunity, prevent common colds, and promote comprehensive body and brain development.
There are many powdered milk products that benefit children’s digestive systems. Visit Bach Khoa XANH to choose the right milk for your baby!
Reference source: kidsplaza.vn