Javen bleach is one of the familiar clothes stain removers. But do you know how to use javel bleach properly? Read the article below to find out.
Javel bleach has the chemical formula NaClO. Sodium Chloride Oxide salt has extremely strong oxidizing properties, so Javen water has very good cleaning and disinfecting properties.
firstHow to use Javel bleach
To bleach and immediately remove stains and stains on clothes with Javel water, you just need to do the following steps:
Step 1: Put 50ml of Javel water with 4 liters of water and washing powder in a basin, stir well.
Step 2: Let the clothes soak for about 5-10 minutes.
Step 3: Wash and rinse thoroughly with water.
Disinfection of plastic items, porcelain, toilet cleaner, kitchen, bathroom, floor … with javel water is also very clean and fast.
You mix 50ml of javen bleach with 1 liter of water and perform normal cleaning. Then rinse with water several times.
2Note when using Javel bleach
The smell of Javel solution is unpleasant and highly corrosive, potentially irritating to the skin. If used for a long time and in direct contact with the skin, it can cause skin diseases such as dermatitis.
In particular, if you accidentally let javen water get into your eyes, it will cause irritation, eye pain and cause extremely serious consequences. So keep the following in mind:
– Wear rubber gloveswear long sleeves, wear glasses, wear a mask to avoid direct contact with your hands or body with Javen water, even diluted Javen water.
– Follow the dilution formula on the package.
– Do not pour Javen water directly on clothes to increase the durability of the clothes and ensure the clothes are cleaned as intended; Rinse thoroughly, rinse several times to clean the Javen water
– Do not use Javen water to bleach silk or colored clothes
– Do not use with aluminum materials.
– Close the lid tightly after use, to avoid leakage into the environmentto keep out of reach of children, in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
– Do not drink Javen water, if you miss it, give first aid by drinking lots of water and milk. Do not try to vomit because it will affect other internal organs.
After understanding Javen bleach and how to use javen laundry detergent, everyone will have a better and safer way to use it. In addition, people can learn and use other types of cleaning agents that have the same effect but are gentler and safer for human health such as vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice, etc. to limit the effects. of very strong detergents that cause a lot of toxicity.
Buy laundry detergent at Bach Hoa XANH:
GREEN Department Store