If you are a person who likes to eat snails, surely you can’t ignore the fried nail snail with garlic butter, right? Let’s see how to make fried nail snails with garlic butter right here.
Nail snail (also known as finger snail) is a type of snail quite common in Vietnam, belonging to the family of bivalve molluscs. Iris snails usually live in estuaries, estuaries or around the sea near the mouths.
White nail snail meat, sweet, slightly salty Therefore, it is often used to prepare many delicious dishes such as fried nail snails with water morning glory, fried nail snails with garlic, etc. In addition, according to traditional medicine, this snail is used to cook many delicious dishes. It has a salty taste, cool properties, is used to treat diseases of water, gas, and thin phlegm…
Weekend is the time when you show off your talents to make delicious dishes for your family, so have you thought about any dishes yet? If not, let’s learn how to make garlic butter fried nail snails. Nail snails are meaty, quite sweet and delicious combined with the fatty taste of butter and a little characteristic aroma of garlic will definitely be a good choice.
firstIngredients for stir-fried nail snails with garlic butter
Tips for choosing nail snails:
When buying, you should choose raw snails with thick, white, fresh meat.
Do not choose the ones that are milky, ivory, and smelly because these are the ones that have been kept for a long time.
Should choose to buy nail snails at reputable seafood stores and markets.
2How to make fried nail snails with garlic butter
Step 1 Process materials
How to make nail snails is also quite simple, buy nail snails, wash them, soak for at least 3 hours Or overnight is better. Should be soaked in water to wash the rice so that snails quickly release all the mud and reduce the fishy smell. After soaking, take out, remove the shell, clean the intestines. Rinse again with clean water.
>>Use this method to make sure the clams release the sand in 2 hours
Garlic peeled, minced. Minced chili like garlic. Lettuce washed.
>>The secret to peeling garlic is lightning fast, even chicken can do it
Step 2 Sauteed snails
Put a little oil in the pan. Wait for the oil to be hot, add the minced garlic and stir, until the garlic is golden, then put it on a plate. Then put it in the pan 2 tablespoons butterstir until the butter melts.
Add the cleaned nail snails to the hot butter in the pan and mix well. Wedge about 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon seasoning powder into the pan, continue to stir quickly.
Next, add in the chopped chili. When the snails are hunted, add the fried garlic to the pan. Continue to stir until the snails absorb the spices. Seasoning to taste, then turn off the stove.
Step 3 Finished product
Put the snail on a plate, garnish with some laksa leaves to make the snail more delicious and that’s it, you’ve finished the fried nail snail with garlic butter. Crispy and sweet snails with delicious butter sauce extremely attractive.
4Tips for cleaning nail snails
Nail snails have the characteristic of often burying deep in the sand, so proper snail cleaning is very important.
- Rice water: Put nail snails in rice water, again Crush a few chili peppers and put them in, soak like this for 30 minutes to 1 hour the snail will release sand and soil right away. You bring the snail to wash again with clean water and you’re done.
- Salty water: Use diluted salt water and Add some sliced chili and soak the snails for 30 minutes to 1 hour. After that, you wash the snail with clean water!
3Nutritional value of nail snails
The soft, chewy meat, diverse processing methods, and delicious taste of nail snail have conquered the taste of many people. However, not everyone knows the nutritional value that nail snails bring to our health.
- The protein: Nail snails contain a large amount of protein, every 100 grams of snails have 25 grams of proteinwhich is half of the body’s daily protein needs.
- Omega 3: Is a healthy fatty acid that has many health benefits such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, good cholesterol boosterand at the same time reduce bad cholesterol, prevent heart diseases, blood pressure.
- Vitamin B12: One of the vitamins that play an important role in the nervous system and the circulatory system, the vitamin B12 component in nail snails is effective in Support to prevent diseases of anemia, memory loss, memory loss, multiple sclerosis and other degenerative diseases of the nervous system.
- Iron: According to analytical science, in 100g of snail nails contains about 28mg of iron, an essential nutrient for red blood cell production. Therefore, eating snail nails in a reasonable amount has a very good effect for those of you with anemia.
Hope this article has helped you know how to make a plate of delicious garlic butter fried snail nails. Good luck to everyone with this dish!