The daily menu with rice and porridge makes many children anorexic, making parents always have a headache in balancing nutrition for the baby. Let’s refresh the baby’s menu with delicious dishes from the noodles with the suggestions of Phunudaily!
If you want to make attractive noodle dishes for your baby, you should choose small, easy-to-eat noodles. Always remember to boil the noodles in very boiling water, until the noodles are soft, but don’t let them be too soft, they will be crushed during the process of turning the dish.
When boiling the noodles, you should put a little oil and salt in the boiling water to keep the delicious flavor of the noodles. After the noodles are soft, they should be rinsed with cold water to prevent them from sticking together.
first Noodle soup with shrimp, minced meat and vegetables
This is a nutritious food for babies to eat weaning, providing essential nutrients during the baby’s development. Vegetables contain a lot of Vitamins and C, support the baby’s immune system, help the baby’s body metabolize food better and avoid constipation.
The recipe for making noodle soup with shrimp, minced meat and vegetables is very simple:
– Shrimp peeled, removed head, tail and black thread, diced or halved. Vegetables such as mushrooms, onions… washed, diced.
– Stir-fry the above ingredients, pour into the pot about 500ml of water.
– Wait for the water to boil, add the noodles and wait for the water to boil again, season to taste.
When giving this dish to your baby, you should scoop it out into a bowl and let it cool. This dish is very suitable for breakfast.
2 Stir-fried noodles with minced beef with tomato sauce
Stir-fried noodles with minced beef with tomato sauce is an attractive and nutritious dish for babies over 1 year old. Beef is rich in iron and zinc, which best supports the development of the circulatory system, helps to replenish blood, and strengthens red blood cells. Besides, beef is rich in protein, containing 8 kinds of amino acids necessary for baby’s growth.
If your child does not like to eat vegetables, this dish will help him “load” vegetables better because the recipe contains tomatoes, onions, bell peppers… These vegetables are rich in vitamins, especially Vitamin A helps to brighten eyes, Vitamin C strengthens the immune system.
How to make fried noodles with minced beef with tomato sauce:
– Tomato, onion, bell pepper… diced, sauteed with a little minced garlic and seasoned to taste.
– Put the sauce in the blender to puree, then cook again to create a smooth consistency for the sauce.
– Add minced beef to the sauce, then add the cooked noodles, stir until the ingredients are mixed together.
You can prepare lunch for your baby with this noodle dish and should only eat it 1-2 times a week.
3 Chicken and vegetable noodle soup
Noodle soup with chicken and vegetables is a light, easy-to-eat dish. Chicken is a dish rich in zinc, iron and protein but low in fat, especially the breast and thighs. Chicken is also a favorite food of children because of its characteristic sweet flavor and soft, firm meat.
Besides, this dish also provides fiber and vitamins for the baby’s body from easy-to-eat vegetables such as carrots, onions, peas, corn…
How to make chicken and vegetable noodle soup:
– Diced onions and carrots, then stir-fried, seasoning to taste.
– Put 500ml of chicken broth into the stir-fried vegetables, along with shredded chicken, wait for the water to boil again.
– Put the boiled noodles, peas and corn in the soup pot, cook for another 5 minutes and then turn off the heat.
This is a snack that mothers can cook for their baby in the evening to avoid bloating, indigestion, or can also make a nutritious breakfast for the baby.
Above are some delicious dishes from noodles for babies over 1 year old, just enough nutrients to refresh the baby’s daily menu. Let’s go to the kitchen and cook attractive noodle dishes for your baby.