During pregnancy, mothers are very susceptible to sore throat accompanied by dry cough. Although there are many drugs on the market today that are safe for pregnant women, during pregnancy, you should limit the use of western medicines, please apply tips to treat cough from food.
How to treat sore throat for pregnant women without medicine
firstSteamed or grilled oranges with salt
– You just need to choose to buy delicious fresh oranges, cut a hole in the middle of the orange, and put some salt in it. Finally, put the oranges in the oven, or steam for 15 minutes.
– Mothers should eat oranges while still hot, at the same time don’t forget drink orange juice every day.
2Lemon – ginger – honey
– Fresh ginger is washed, peeled, sliced, boiled with water, when drinking, add a little lemon and honey.
– Lemon, ginger and honey not only help relieve sore throat effectively, they also Good support in dissipating phlegm, reducing throat irritation caused by cough.
3Cinnamon tea with licorice
– Cinnamon tea combined with essential oil from licorice help sore throat treatment due to an effective dry cough, and at the same time mental relief.
– Not only that, licorice has a pleasant natural sweetness, you can suck it daily help with phlegm.
4Perilla leaf juice
– Perilla has Antibacterial properties are very good for the treatment of sore throat.
– In addition to drinking perilla leaf juice moms can eat directly porridge cooked with perilla leaves combined with many onions.
5Lemon – honey
– Combine honey and lemon juice according to 1:1 ratio, use 2-3 times per dayin addition you can Mix them with warm water to drink after meals.
– Lemon and honey combined will help effective treatment of sore throat and phlegm.
How to prevent sore throat, cough during pregnancy
– During pregnancy, mothers should always remember keep the body warm.
– Always keep the house cleanvacuuming, removing harmful bacteria around the house, prevent bacteria from entering the body.
– Use a mask when going out as well as when cleaning the house.
– Avoid contact with sick people, Avoid using cold water when bathing and avoid eating cold foods and cold foods.
In addition to the above tips, mothers should also gargle with salt water in the morning, drink warm honey lemon water, or juices to supplement vitamins and minerals for the body.
GREEN Department Store