Many mothers apply the method of mixing powdered milk into porridge to feed their babies to increase the amount of milk their baby can use during the day. But mothers need to note a few points to avoid having an adverse impact on the ability to absorb nutrients and the health of the baby!
firstShould only be applied when the baby is old enough to eat solids and refuses to drink milk
– If you have chosen to mix powdered milk into porridge, of course, you should only apply it when your baby is old enough to eat solids, when the baby’s digestive system has developed well enough to digest and absorb nutrients through other foods. milk.
– But you should remember, only mix powdered milk into porridge for babies in case the baby resolutely refuses to drink formula mixed according to the instructions or drinks too little milk according to the demand standard.
– With powdered milk, it is only mixed according to the manufacturer’s instructions for the highest safety and best absorption of nutrients (especially for babies under 6 months old).
Powdered milk should only be mixed into porridge when the baby refuses to drink or drinks too little milk
2Should not be used frequently
– The mother’s baby porridge with powdered milk will change the taste more or less, increase the sweetness and fatness of the porridge, and the baby may or may not like it.
– Mother should only apply occasionally or use foods that feel appropriate (such as pureed cereal, or pumpkin soup or mashed potatoes…) to avoid making the baby bored or making the porridge too much. a lot of energy makes it difficult for the baby to digest.
3Mix powdered milk into porridge properly
To mix milk into porridge or baby powder, the mother should note how:
– Porridge or flour is still cooked (mixed) as usual. Then mix more milk powder when the porridge has cooled to the appropriate temperature to make milk (about 40 degrees) so as not to affect the quality of the milk.
– Mom mixes more powdered milk into the porridge, not mixed milk according to the recipe and then poured it into the porridge. After eating, the mother can give the baby extra water to drink.
Please cook porridge as usual, wait for the porridge to be warm and then mix in the milk powder
4Be persistent in training your baby to drink properly mixed formula
Do not abuse the mixing of powdered milk into porridge for your baby, but forget about training your baby to drink properly mixed formula. First of all for the benefit of nutrition and health of the baby, then for the baby to enjoy the delicious taste of the food (without adding milk) to help the baby eat better and more.
Mixing powdered milk into porridge, don’t forget to practice feeding your baby properly mixed milk
So adding powdered milk to baby porridge is just a reluctant way, moms. In order for your baby to grow up and be healthy, you should make every effort every day, even though it’s difficult right from feeding your baby milk and solid foods. Mothers can refer to Similac 1 milk for babies from 0 to 6 months!