Diapers are one of the essential products for babies, but using them correctly to make them feel comfortable, this article will guide you on how to use the most standard newborn diapers.
Newborn diapers (pads) are a product that brings many benefits to both mother and baby. With the advantages of compactness, softness and good absorbency. Using newborn pads not only makes your baby feel comfortable, but also saves you the time of having to wash diapers or change diapers right after each time your baby pees. Let’s learn how to use newborn pads through today’s article!
first Instructions on how to use diapers, cloth diapers for babies
- You need to regularly check and clean the baby’s private area thoroughly to avoid the situation that the baby’s diaper area is invaded and attacked by bacteria. In particular, every time your baby is fussy or has an upset face, please immediately remove the pad to determine what is causing the child’s discomfort.
- Using this product for a long time may result in causing the baby to be constipated, causing redness and discomfort. That’s why newborn pads should be Change it every 2 to 3 times your baby urinates.
- Don’t let your baby use newborn pads and diapers all day because it is easy to cause the diaper area to be blocked, causing diaper rash. From time to time, you should put your baby in cloth diapers or nothing at all to allow the baby’s skin to breathe.
- Need Choose reputable diaper brands like Pampers diapers. At the same time, the size of the pad should be appropriate for the baby’s weight. If the pad is small, it will make the baby feel uncomfortable and the absorption effect is not highly effective.
- If you’re a girl, you should wipe from front to back to avoid vaginal infection. Do not use wet paper because usually Contains alcohol and fragrances that can irritate baby’s skin.
Here is some information on how to use newborn pads for babies. Hopefully, the article will help you have more useful parenting experiences.
GREEN Department Store