Turmeric milk is not only delicious but also very good for health. Let’s refer to how to make turmeric milk to help strengthen resistance and also beautiful skin in the following article.
Turmeric is known as a healthy spice. According to modern science, they can help the body with antibacterial, anti-cancer and anti-histamine. Many people have chosen to use it to prevent diseases such as allergies, Alzheimer’s, high blood pressure, arthritis, diabetes,… Especially, in the main ingredient of turmeric, it contains curcumin compounds that not only help produce products. produce many beneficial bacteria, strengthen the immune system but also support to improve resistance. Therefore, when combined with milk, it creates a drink that is both delicious and very healthy.
In addition, curcumin compounds when entering the body help metabolize excess fat, prevent the formation of new blood vessels in the fat layer, making it impossible to grow further, thereby helping to lose weight effectively. Drinking turmeric milk also helps treat back acne and treat pore inflammation for smooth, bright skin.
firstHow to make turmeric milk from nut milk
– 250ml nut milk (soy milk, oat milk, almond milk, …)
– 100ml of water
– teaspoon of turmeric powder
– 1 small stick of cinnamon (if you like)
– Honey or brown sugar (depending on taste)
First, put the pot on the stove, mix turmeric powder with 100ml of water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remember to stir well and after about 4-6 minutes, turn off the heat. Then, put the nut milk and cinnamon in the pot. Turn on the heat and boil again until it boils, then reduce the heat and continue to cook for about 3-4 minutes, then it’s done. You can add honey or brown sugar if you like.
2How to make turmeric milk from fresh milk
– 220ml fresh milk
– 5g of turmeric powder
– teaspoon ground pepper
– Sugar (depending on taste)
Put 220ml of fresh milk in a pot and cook on medium heat until the milk is a bit wobbly, then turn off the heat. Let rest for about 5 minutes to cool, then add turmeric and pepper (can add sugar if you like). Stir well until completely dissolved, then filter the milk through a sieve and you’re done.
3How to make turmeric milk from condensed milk
– 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
– 250ml warm water (about 40 degrees)
– 2 teaspoons condensed milk
– Honey (depending on taste)
First, add turmeric powder to warm water. Then, use a spoon to stir the mixture until completely dissolved. Next, add condensed milk and honey, we will continue to stir and have an extremely delicious drink right away.
Notes when drinking turmeric milk:
– Do not drink during pregnancy because turmeric can cause uterine contractions, adversely affecting the fetus.
– If you are taking medicine, you should consult your doctor, in order to avoid affecting your health.
– Should not be taken during menstruation. Women with prolonged menorrhagia should also not use it.
– Drink an adequate amountdo not abuse much will affect the digestive system (no more than 2 times/day).
Hopefully with the above ways to make turmeric milk to increase resistance, you will be able to make a quick and easy glass of milk with a delicious, greasy taste to nourish your body. Save the recipe and do it right away.