Bun bamboo shoots duck is a delicious dish and is loved by many people. This article will show you how to cook duck bamboo shoots noodles quickly and simply for breakfast.
15 minutes Process
90 mins Intended for
A bowl of hot duck bamboo shoots vermicelli with rich broth, tender and naturally sweet duck meat, crispy bamboo shoots imbued with spices will help you have a delicious breakfast. It only takes 45 minutes, you can finish this dish, let’s start right away!
firstHow to make delicious and delicious duck bamboo shoot vermicelli
Ingredients for making duck bamboo shoot vermicelli
- 1 duck breast about half a kilo
- 200g fresh bamboo shoots
- 1 piece of ginger
- 8 thinly grated purple onions
- Fresh vermicelli
- Vegetable seasoning: cilantro, laksa leaves, chili
- Vegetables served: grated morning glory, grated banana, bean sprouts
- Seasoning: fish sauce, seasoning, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, pepper, cooking oil
How to make duck bamboo shoot vermicelli
Fresh bamboo shoots you wash and then cut into thick slices to eat. Soak in cold water overnight to remove toxins and bitterness in bamboo shoots. Then you Bring bamboo shoots to boil it.
Duck meat, you wash it with water, then use half a piece of crushed ginger, salt and a little vinegar to rub it on the duck. Doing so the duck will be deodorized, when cooked, it will be much more delicious.
After washing again to clean, you cut the duck into bite-sized pieces and then marinate the duck with 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 tablespoon fish sauce and 1 teaspoon pepper. Marinate for about 15 minutes Let the duck absorb the spices.
The accompanying vegetables are picked up, then you wash and dry thoroughly.
You boil 2 liters of water in a separate pot. While Wait for the water to boil, heat up the oil and sauté the onion Grate and then take out the fried onions to set aside.
Use the previously fried onion oil to fry the duck. When duck Once hunted, soaked in spices, you put it in a pot of boiling water to continue cooking the duck until tender. Stir-fry duck meat firstHelps the meat retain its sweetness and not dry out when you cook for a long time.
While waiting for the broth to boil, heat another pan with 2 tablespoons of oil. Saute a little purple onion and then stir-fry the asparagus.
Friend Remember to add a little seasoning and a little sugar to make the bamboo shoots rich and delicious. Friend Stir-fry until the seasoning is evenly absorbed then turn off the stove.
When the broth has boiled for a while and Duck meat is soft, you put the fried bamboo shoots into the pot and season to taste so that it’s delicious and delicious.
Besides, you cut the golden thread of ginger to drop into the pot so that the broth is fragrant. Let the pot simmer for a while longer to let the flavors blend together.
You use the rest of the ginger Crush with chili, add sugar, fish sauce and lemon to mix into a paste just to eat to make dipping sauce.
After the dipping sauce is finished, you can turn off the pot of broth. Our duck bamboo shoot noodle dish is complete. The broth is fragrant, rich in flavor, the bamboo shoots are crispy with an eye-catching yellow color, the duck meat is moderately tender, and it is delicious to eat with vermicelli.
Put the vermicelli and vegetables in a bowl, arrange duck meat and bamboo shoots on top and pour the broth slowly until the noodles are submerged. Sprinkle more fried onions and seasoning vegetables on top, a bowl of flavorful duck bamboo shoots vermicelli is ready.
2 Tips and notes when cooking duck bamboo shoots vermicelli
- Mix minced ginger with salt, white wine, lemon Then apply evenly on the duck. Wash 2-3 times to clean. Then continue to get fresh milk, wipe, and then continue rinsing. This helps the duck to get rid of the bad smell, and at the same time the meat is more delicious.
- Put water in a large pot Bring to a boil over low heat then add the cleaned duck meat (note: do not boil the water before adding the duck meat, the duck meat will turn black and slow down the cooking speed). Afterward Add onions, ginger, salt, sugar and MSG to make the duck more seasoned.
- When the duck boils, Skim the foam, reduce the heat and cover Let the duck cook evenly. Occasionally remove air bubbles to clean the soup.
- After about 25-30 minutes, use the tip of the chopstick to poke gently If you don’t see the pink liquid coming out, the duck is cooked.
Hope you can make this dish successfully for the first time to enjoy with your family and friends!