Cockroaches can build nests anywhere in the house. They carry bacteria that cause serious health effects. There are many methods of killing cockroaches, but mothballs are the most effective.
Danger from cockroaches
Human food or utensils can be contaminated with bacteria from cockroach droppings, posing a food poisoning risk.
Cockroaches are a major cause of allergies and asthma, especially in children.
Cockroaches are the causative agents of tuberculosis, cholera, leprosy and many other diseases.
Kill cockroaches with mothballs
– Mix powdered camphor with finely ground red pepper in a ratio of 1:1. Sprinkle the mixture on walls, door jams, damp areas where cockroaches often appear.
– Mix a tablespoon of camphor, 1 teaspoon of red chili powder, 2 tablespoons into 1 liter of water. Put the solution into a spray bottle, you can spray it around the house, especially where there are cockroaches. Vinegar and red pepper powder stimulate cockroaches to get out of the nest, mothballs make them suffocate.
– Mix mothballs, menthol in the ratio 1:2 in 1 liter of water. This is a non-toxic spray. The spray does not kill as quickly as traditional cockroach killers.
Prevention of cockroaches
– Do not leave leftovers out overnight. Store food in sealed containers, in the refrigerator.
– Regularly clean the house, keep the house clean, not to stick to the smell of grease and food.
– Get rid of old cardboard boxes, magazines, books and newspapers placed under the shelves, to avoid being a shelter and breeding place for cockroaches.
– Seal cracks in the wall, cracks in the wall to prevent cockroaches from nesting.
Mothballs are an effective and low-toxic way to kill cockroaches. Hopefully the article has provided you with useful information to kill cockroaches quickly and safely with camphor.