Bored of the raging cockroaches, but you do not like to use sprays and insecticides with harmful chemicals for health? This simple homemade cockroach trap is the solution for you.
Living with cockroaches is anyone’s obsession, they just stink, multiply despite, contain many pathogens, spread and infect the whole family. The fight against cockroaches is never over, try making your own simple cockroach trap below to help you no longer have to worry about fighting with this “hard-to-kill shelter” anymore. Let’s start!
firstTrap cockroaches with plastic bottles
- 2-3 plastic bottles.
- Squeezed coconut water, sugar water, sweet solutions,…
- Step 1: Friend Cut off the top of the bottleremove the bottle cap and Put the bottle mouth upside down towards the bottom of the bottle, use tape to fix it.
- Step 2: Next, you put the squeezed coconut water, sugar water, sweet solutions, … pour into the bottle. After that, leave it in the places where there are the most cockroaches such as the corner of the house, the dark corner of the wall, in the kitchen, .. can make many traps and put them in different places.
- Step 3: After one night you check back, there will definitely be quite a few of these “shelters” caught in the trap. At this point, just pour a spoonful of laundry detergent or hot water in to kill the cockroaches.
2Trap cockroaches with beer cans
- Step 1: Take off the beer opener, and just drop a piece of bread into the empty beer can, put it in a place where there are cockroaches passing by such as the corner of the house, the corner of the kitchen, the place near the trash can, …
- Step 2: Before long, beer and bread will attract cockroaches to get into the can, fall to the bottom, and get stuck because it can’t get out.
- Step 3: This is not done yet, you have to put some dishwashing liquid, soap powder in the can so that the cockroaches will die completely!
So with the above simple ways to trap cockroaches, you don’t need to worry about living with these hateful people anymore. Leave these traps in the house every day to eradicate pathogens for your whole family. Good luck!
Buy insect sprays of all kinds at Phunudaily: