In order to promote the full effects of the product as well as use the product safely, parents need to carefully learn what age the product is used for. Let’s take a look at the products that parents need to pay attention to the age of their baby’s use!
Diapers, diapers (including diapers, diapers and pads) for children are classified into different age groups or weight groups in accordance with the growth of the baby’s body.
Baby pads are sorted by weight
Baby diapers are sorted by weight
Wearing diapers and diapers that are too tight or too wide can cause discomfort for the baby, spill the baby’s waste if the diaper is too large or cause skin diseases if the diaper or diaper is too tight.
Therefore, parents should choose diapers and diapers suitable for their child’s age to give them comfort and the product achieves maximum effectiveness when used.
Milk powder, meal powder
For powdered milk products, weaning powder, parents need to pay special attention to the recommended age on the product box label.
Baby formula has a very clear age limit on the packaging
Weaning powder also has an appropriate age division for use
Each type of milk powder, weaning powder for each Different age groups will be processed by manufacturers according to a different formula depending on the nutritional needs and the ability to receive and absorb the baby’s body.
Therefore, if you choose powdered milk and solid food products for your baby at the wrong age, it will cause many consequences for the digestive system as well as the baby’s health.
Mothers should let children use age-appropriate toothbrushes
Parents should not underestimate the choice of toothbrush for children. Different ages, The development of your baby’s teeth and gums will be different. Even in adulthood, the baby still You can have problems with your teeth and mouth if you don’t take care of them properly from an early age.
So, depending on the age of the baby, parents can choose Choose the right toothbrush to help protect your child’s oral health.
Some products to keep in mind when giving your baby to use
– Honey: Honey contains bacterial spores Poisoning if used on children under 12 months old. At this age, the baby’s digestive system is too immature and can’t cope with the spores that cause botulism.
– Dairy cows: Cow’s milk is rich in protein and calcium, which can cause indigestion, bloating and a burden on the kidneys baby’s. So, should not be given to babies under 12 months age of using cow’s milk.
– Fruits contain a lot of acid: Baby’s digestive system under 12 months old are quite immature, so fruits with a lot of acid will Strong stimulation for baby’s stomach.
– Butter, soft cheese: Butters are quite soft, but have a texture Difficulty chewing or swallowing, easily causing throat blockage. Therefore, the mother should not give the baby under 12 months old Use butter or soft cheese.
– Undercooked eggs: Eggs are not well cooked Contains a lot of harmful bacteria for the baby’s body. Little under 3 years old This type of food should not be consumed.
– Seafood with hard shell: Seafood is a rich source of calcium and protein, but prone to allergies. If you have a family history of seafood allergy, you should avoid feeding your baby. For baby under 3 years oldmother should not let the baby use.
– Big sea fish: Some marine fish such as shark, swordfish, tuna, mackerel, etc Contains extremely high levels of mercurytherefore, the mother should not give the baby under 3 years old use these foods.
– Chocolate: The amount of salt and sugar in chocolate is quite high, maybe erode tooth enamel baby’s. Chocolate is rich in energy but quite low in nutrition, can indigestion, bloating. In addition, the caffeine content in chocolate can make babies Insomnia, irritability, night crying. Therefore, the mother should not give the baby under 3 years old use chocolate.
– Hard nuts: Little under 3 years old Should not use nuts such as melon seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews, peanuts … Because at this age, the baby’s chewing power is still poor, can’t crush food, very easy to choke.
– Jelly: The fragrant jelly jelly will make holding very enjoyable, but there are many potential risks to the health of the baby. Mother should not give baby under 3 years old Use areca jelly because this dish contains coloring, sugar, low nutrition and quite hard, easy to cause choking.
– Soft drink: Soft drinks are refreshments that you should Limit use for children of all ages. The high amount of sugar and colorants and preservatives in soft drinks are not good for children, especially children under 3 years old.
Confectionery and beverages with age recommendations
Some kinds of confectionery, drinks have Very clear recommendation on age of use. During the manufacturing process, some substances Food Additives are added to the above products in order to keep the product fresh for a long time or increase the shelf life of the product, better preserve food against external environmental factors.
These additives may not be harmful for adults, but for children they are bring unpredictable consequences to the normal physical development of children.
So, before buying any product, parents need Carefully read the instructions for use and the information on the packaging To make sure that the products used by children are completely age appropriate.
Source: Thanh Nien Newspaper
In general, choosing the right product according to your baby’s age is very important but also very simple. Parents just need to pay attention to the product packaging, ask the sales staff for advice, or consult the product information on the retailers’ websites to be able to choose the most suitable products for their children.
GREEN Department Store