Slime is a new game of young people in recent years. Instead of spending a lot of money to buy slime, learn immediately 7 easy ways to make slime that you can do at home through the following article.
Nowadays, there are many people who like to play slime, especially with the little ones. They can be played in a variety of ways depending on individual preferences. How to make slime simple and easy to follow will be instructed right below. Let’s experience together.
firstWhat is Slime?
Slime Is one recently emerging toys in Vietnam but it has been around for a long time. Regular Slime made from glue, soap or dishwashing liquid. Due to it has ductility and softness extremely liked, so people can freely change its shape.
2Simple ways to make slime
Make Slime from Shampoo and Toothpaste
Ingredients to make slime from shampoo and toothpaste
- Step 1: Pour a little shampoo about 2 tablespoons into a small bowl. You should choose a strong shampoo. Also, white or opaque type will be more effective.
- Step 2: If you want color, you can Add 1 or 2 drops of food coloring.
- Step 3: Next you for a toothpaste equal to of shampoo just given earlier. An opaque toothpaste is best, but you can still use striped toothpaste.
- Step 4: Friend Use a toothpick and stir the mixture this up. Stir for about a minute to thicken the mixture. If you don’t have a toothpick, use another small object, such as an ice cream stick or a chopstick.
- Step 5: If the slime is too hard, add more shampoo. If the slime is too soft, add more toothpaste.
- Step 6: After adding the ingredients, continue to stir until the mixture becomes one.
- Step 7: Place the slime in the freezer for 10 to 60 minutes. Check once every 10 minutes. The slime is now hard, but not as hard as a rock. If slime is still too mushy, you should freeze more slime until you feel satisfied.
- Step 8: Take the slime out of the freezer, then wash itknead and squeeze with fingers until slime is soft and pliable one more time.
Make slime with milk glue
Tools to make slime with milk tape
How to make slime with milk glue
- Step 1: Friend Put milk glue and toothpaste in 2 jars separately in equal amounts.
- Step 2: You use a stick to stir the toothpaste container first
- Step 3: Later Stir together with the milk glue mixture until the mixture stops. The slime mixture will be a bit sticky at first, but kneading it for a while will make it less sticky.
Make slime with solder
Tools to make slime with solder
How to make slime with solder
- Step 1: Friend stir the solder in hot water until you see the cold Completely soluble in water and becomes transparent is to be.
- Step 2: Give Add 1 tablespoon of filtered water to the glue mixture and 3 teaspoons solder paste in. Stir well by hand and you’re done.
- Step 3: If you find the slime too sticky, add the solder solution, and if the slime is hard, add glue. Knead by hand until the mixture is firm.
Make slime with baking soda
Tools to make slime with baking soda
How to make slime with baking soda
- Step 1: Friend Add hot water to 6g of baking soda Then dissolve the solution, let it cool.
- Step 2: Friend add filtered water into the glue mixturethen add Add salt water solution and stir well all raw materials. This mixture will be a bit thick even in liquid form.
- Step 3: Next Pour the above mixture into the baking soda mixture cooled and stir well. Strain the baking soda mixture and remove the slime from the bowl, knead and squeeze. So completed.
Make slime with lake
Tools to make slime with lake
How to make slime with lake
- Step 1: Friend Dilute the pool with 2 caps of filtered water then stir the mixture together. Friend Measure out 1 cap of dishwashing liquid and put it in the tank above, continue stirring.
- Step 2: Salt you Mix with 1 cap of water to make a salt water solution and then pour it over the mixture of lake and dishwashing liquid Above, stir well to form slime. Knead the slime to make it less watery and soft is to be.
Make slime with shampoo and cornstarch
Tools to make slime with shampoo and corn starch
How to make slime with shampoo and corn starch
- Step 1: Put 120ml of shampoo in a bowl and sprinkle with glitter enter. If you choose white shampoo, add food coloring to make it beautiful.
- Step 2: Stir the ingredients. Continue add 280g cornstarch into the mixture and again stirred.
- Step 3: Keep adding 15ml of water continuously and stirring, adding and stirring until 90ml of water is added. Slime will melt. Knead the slime by hand to get the desired consistency.
Make slime with glue and shaving cream
Tools to make slime with glue and shaving cream
How to make slime with glue and shaving cream
- Step 1: Take 1 teaspoon flour borax in a cup of hot water. Stir until dissolved into borax solution.
- Step 2: Friend pour cup glue and add shaving cream come in Stir the mixture well by hand until a thick and smooth solution is obtained.
- Step 3: BILLIONAdd 1 tablespoon of cornstarch to the mixture to thicken the slime. Stir by hand.
- Step 4: Add 3 teaspoons of borax solution to the slime solution to give the slime the desired hardness.
So we’re done with the slime. It’s simple right, made this way slime is very thick and looks like putty. If you are interested in this toy, do it right away. Good luck.
Buy toothpaste at Bach Khoa GREEN used to make slime: